Johnny Butterflies; Manziel Prepares for Heisman Announcement
GAINESVILLE - The Heisman Finalist have been narrowed and the stage has been set.
Notre Dames Manti Te'o, Kansas St. Collin Klein and Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel are in New York now to see who will take home college football's most prestigeous award.
But Chris Price caught up with Manziel in Orlando earlier this week, and the Davey O'Brien Award winner told us he might be just a little nervous for the ceremony.
- SEC Media Days: Riding the Johnny Manziel Wave
- "Johnny Football" Becomes First Freshman to Win Heisman
- Manziel Cleared by NCAA; Suspended for Half of Opener
- Gators Overcoming Butterflies as Season Opener Approaches
- Gatornationals Preview With Johnny And Shane Gray
- One Voice: Johnny Nichols
- Gator Pitcher Johnny Magliozzi Signs with Mets
- Tebow a Heisman Finalist...of course!
- Tebow Takes the Heisman
- Heisman Winner Returns