Rosario Earning Trust from Donovan Slowly But Surely
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Mike Rosario has a scorer's mentality for the Gators basketball team, but in order to get his shots he knows he needs to do the little things to keep him out of head coach Billy Donovan's dog house.
Rosario used his best game in an Orange and Blue uniform (20 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists) to help blow away Southeastern Louisiana 82-43.
Donovan said Rosario's come a long way from missing practice and not giving a lot of effort, but still challenged the senior guard to keep it up as tougher opponents pop up down the road.
- Wuerffel Slowly Recovering From Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Donovan Earns 300th Career Victory
- Billy Donovan Expecting Big Play From His Big Men in 2013-2014
- GATORS MURPHY EARNS TWO WEEKLY AWARDS FROM SEC
- Gator Women Finish Play in SunTrust Invitational
- Tough Going for Gator Men in SunTrust Gator Invitational
- Gator Golf SunTrust Invitational
- Zunino Earns SEC Player of the Year, Gators Earn Numerous Awards
- Florida earns $1.3 million from unclaimed property
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris