Eastside and GHS Fall in Dante Anderson Invitational
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Eastside and Gainesville High participated in the 6th Annual Dante Anderson Invitational.
Anderson was the Rams' top overall basketball prospect, but tragically died in a car accident in 2007.
The Rams fell to Miami Norland 57-22.
Gainesville also lost to defending Class 5A state champs and top-ranked Lake Wales 70-51.
- GHS Wins Battle of Hurricanes, 38-0 Over Lake Weir, Eastside Also Falls to Dunnellon 28-16
- GHS Football Gets Third Straight Win Against Eastside 21-0
- Santa Fe Falls, GHS Wins in Respective Holiday Tournaments
- GHS Baseball Falls to Buchholz in City Rivalry
- GHS Dominant Over North Marion in Spring Football Game, Vanguard Defense Stout but Falls Short
- GHS Falls in Class 6A Title Game 37-14 to Miami Central
- GHS, Bradford Softball Advance To Final Four, PK Yonge Falls Short
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- Eastside Girls Lacrosse Falls 10-8 to Episcopal
- Hawthorne and PK Yonge Advance, Eastside Falls in Reg. Semis