Gators LB Jenkins To Declare for NFL Draft
GAINESVILLE- The early departures keep coming for the Florida Gator football team, as linebacker Jelani Jenkins announced Monday he'll forego his senior season to declare himself eligible for the draft.
Jenkins battled with injuries in 2012, but still came up with key plays throughout the season, scoring the game-winning touchdown off a punt block against Louisiana-Lafayette, and picking off a pass against Florida State.
Jenkins joins defensive lineman Sharrif Floyd, safety Matt Elam, and tight end Jordan Reed on the list of players leaving early.
- Gators BUCK LB Ronald Powell Declaring for the NFL Draft
- Florida Junior CB Marcus Roberson to Declare for NFL Draft
- Loucheiz Purifoy Declares for NFL Draft
- Former Gators Preparing for the NFL Draft
- Gators TE Reed, UGA OLB Jones Entering NFL Draft
- NFL Draft Begins Thursday, But Maybe Not For Gators
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- Jonotthan Harrison Prepares for NFL Draft
- Draft Preview With NFL.com Writer Bucky Brooks
- Sharrif Floyd Opens Up Before NFL Draft