Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete
GAINESVILLE- Gator foward Will Yeguete will be out for at least the rest of the regular season, according to head coach Billy Donovan.
Yeguete has bone chips floating around his knee and will undergo surgery this week to clean the joint.
Yeguete is known for his rebounding skills, and the ability to win turnover battles.
He was averaging 6 points and 6 rebounds per game.
The Gators will now move forward with Young, Murphy, Prather, and even freshman Walker, picking up for Yeguete.
Donovan's boys are also recovering from their first conference loss on Tuesday against Arkansas. They now are looking ahead to their game versus Mississippi St. on Saturday.
Donovan and guard Mike Rosario both say that it's the job of the team to only look ahead and focus on the next game.
- Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
- Muschamp: Gators Must Handle Adversity Better
- Gator Hoops Facing a New Team Without Frazier
- Gator Softball Team Thriving With and Without the Long Ball
- Without Title Hopes, Gators Try to Focus On Attainable Goals
- Yeguete Ruled Out Versus Alabama
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime
- Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
- Tucker Gets Hits Record, Gators Baseball Gets Win Over Auburn
- Williston's White Will Play for Rockies, Other MLB Draftees Must Make Tough Choices