Gator Basketball: The Murphy Factor
GAINESVILLE- Wednesday night will be Senior Night in the O-Dome for the Florida Gator Mens Basketball team.
While Kenny Boyton and Mike Rosario have both had their share of accomplishments on the hardwood, Erik Murphy will be the lone senior representing the Big Man.
Head coach Billy Donovan says that with stats such as Murphy's, he may be the best "big man" shooter in the country.
- College Basketball: Gators Defense Takes Stand, Efficient Offense Leads to 70-48 Win Over Georgia
- Gator Basketball Players Larson, Murphy Get Charges Reduced
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
- Perfect Night For Murphy Leads to Big Win For Gators Basketball Over Wisconsin
- The Joker Factor: Gators WR Coach Trying to Beat Alma Mater UK
- Erik Murphy: Growing Up Basketball
- GATORS MURPHY EARNS TWO WEEKLY AWARDS FROM SEC
- Murphy Likely Out, Boynton Regaining Form For Gator Mens Hoops
- Former Gator Murphy Introduced to Chicago Media
- Gators Tyler Murphy Getting Valuable Experience