Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
GAINESVILLE- The Gator football team are now almost a week into spring practice.
Coach Will Muschamps says he's starting to see how each unit is fine tuning the fundamentals of their football game.
An injury update, early enrollee LB Alex Anzalone had shoulder surgery on Monday and will be out for the remainder of Spring Practice. He is expected to make a full recovery and return in time for Fall Practice.
- Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice
- High School Spring Football Practice Update: Hawthorne, Eastside
- Spring Football Practice Report: Santa Fe and Newberry
- Spring Football Practice Report: PK Yonge and Hawthorne
- Florida Football: Day 1 Of Spring Practice
- GHS Football Begins Thomson Era At Spring Practice