Gator Football Ready for Spring Ball
GAINESVILLE- Football is just around the corner. Or at least Spring Football is.
The Florida Gators will kick off their spring football practice on March 13 and will participate in 15 practices, all leading up to the Orange and Blue exhibition game on April 6.
Offensive Coordinator Brent Pease says that his team is ready to build from what they did in the 2012 season.
- Gator Football Readies For Rival FSU
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Quarterback Battle For Gator Football as Spring Camp Opens
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Gator Players Say Fitness, Physicality Are Toughest To Handle In Spring Football
- Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Gators Defense: The Ball Hawks Have Returned
- Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team