Gator Football Ready for Spring Ball
GAINESVILLE- Football is just around the corner. Or at least Spring Football is.
The Florida Gators will kick off their spring football practice on March 13 and will participate in 15 practices, all leading up to the Orange and Blue exhibition game on April 6.
Offensive Coordinator Brent Pease says that his team is ready to build from what they did in the 2012 season.
- Gator Football Readies For Rival FSU
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
- Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Gator Players Say Fitness, Physicality Are Toughest To Handle In Spring Football
- Quarterback Battle For Gator Football as Spring Camp Opens
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Four New SEC Football Coaches Ready For Season To Begin
- St. Francis, Oak Hall Football Ready For Friday Jamboree
- Gator Softball Sweeps Santa Fe College in Fall Ball