Gator Football Shorthanded in Scrimmages
GAINESVILLE- The Gator football team has begun scrimmaging in their spring practice but the task has gotten significantly more difficult with the loss of six offensive linemen.
Florida started the year with eleven, but have quickly dropped to half that number for the spring practice time, due to injuries and disciplinary issues.
Head coach Will Muschamp and Redshirt Freshman QB Skyler Mornhinweg say that the team is making do though, and practicing through the issues.
- Tuesday Scrimmage Will Simulate Game Day For Gator Football
- Gator Football Holds Full Scrimmage
- Forest High Hosts Football Scrimmage, Referee Training Seminar
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage
- Gator Volleyball Orange and Blue Scrimmage Wraps Up UF Fan Day
- Gator Gymnastics Hold Intrasquad Scrimmage, Prepping for Season Opener
- Muschamp: Gators Faltered on Line of Scrimmage Versus LSU
- Gators Gymnastics Holds Intrasquad Scrimmage
- Brantley Sits Out Wednesday Scrimmage With Back Pain
- Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage