Professional Tennis Comes to Gainesville
GAINESVILLE- The Gainesville Women's Professional Tennis Classic will be starting tomorrow at 10 am.
The tournament will feature some up and coming players competiting for a $10,000 prize.
Coach Michael King says it's special to have the event here in Gainesville.
- Women's Tennis Comes Back to Defeat Stanford
- Allie Kiick Wins Gainesville Women's Pro Tennis Tournament
- Pro Tennis Tournament Taking Place in Gainesville
- Jaguars Promotional Tour Coming to Gainesville Area Wednesday Night
- Turgeon, Tofft Sign to Play Professional Ball
- Professional Golfer Fred Funk Helps Out with Fisher House
- No Brake Jake Perkins On Fast Track to Professional Racing
- Gator Roundup: Men's Tennis Keeps Rolling, Women's Tennis Falters, Softball Team Remains Unbeaten
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- New App For Getting a Ride Could Be Coming to Gainesville