Draft Preview With NFL.com Writer Bucky Brooks
GAINESVILLE- 2012 was a down year for the Florida Gator football team in the draft-only two players were taken total and not a single one in the first three rounds.
2013 should see a return to the top though, as Sharrif Floyd and Matt Elam have both been in the conversation as potential first-round picks.
TV20 Sports Director Chris Price spoke with NFL.com writer Bucky Brooks to break down where several of the former Gators might end up.
- Tebow Unplugged On NFL.com
- Jonotthan Harrison Prepares for NFL Draft
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- Florida Junior CB Marcus Roberson to Declare for NFL Draft
- Gators BUCK LB Ronald Powell Declaring for the NFL Draft
- Loucheiz Purifoy Declares for NFL Draft
- Sharrif Floyd Opens Up Before NFL Draft
- Former Gators Preparing for the NFL Draft