Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
GAINESVILLE- In high school basketball, Erneshia Johnson signed her letter of intent Monday to play college basketball at Brown Mackie University in Kansas.
The transfer from The Rock high school had to sit out her entire senior season at Gainesville High with an injury, and considered her good fortune at her signing ceremony.
- Bell's Olivia Bailey Signs To Play College Basketball
- Gainesville's Alex Gonzales Signs to Play College Football
- Gainesville High's Fearsome Father-Daughter Combo
- Gainesville High's Tony James Commits to Oregon
- Marissa Lee and Jimmie Taylor Sign to Play Basketball in College
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
- Rick Johnson Signs to Play Football
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Two Eastside Rams Sign To Play College Football