Gators Round Out Day 3 of Draft
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator football players flew off the board on the final day of the 2013 NFL Draft.
Many will be staying close to home as Mike Gillislee, Jelani Jenkins and Caleb Sturgis all went to the Miami Dolphins, while Josh Evans was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
There were several Gators who signed contracts as Undrafted Free Agents as well.
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
- Gators Drafted in 4th and 5th Rounds
- Six Gators Picked in First Ten Rounds of Major League Baseball Draft
- Future, Current Gators Drafted on Day Two of MLB Draft
- Four Gators Selected Over Final Two Days of MLB Draft
- Lonely Draft Day For Gators, Seminoles
- Many Gators Taken on Day 2 of MLB Draft
- Murphy Selected By Bulls In 2nd Round of NBA Draft
- NFL Draft Recap: Round 2
- Former Trinity Catholic Standout Antonio Allen Drafted in 7th Round