Joakim Noah Possibly Out Rest of Regular Season
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator and Chiacgo Bulls forward Joakim Noah sat out tonight's game versus the Toronto Raptors with a foot injury.
According to ESPN, the issue could be worse, as he might miss the rest of the regular season dealing with plantar fascitis.
Noah was averaging a double-double this year with more than 12 points and 11 rebounds per game.
- Gators Blank Missouri in Second Half, Win 14-7 to Close Out Conference Regular Season
- Does Joakim Noah Know the Awkward Turtle?
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Bulls Center Joakim Noah Fined $50K By NBA
- Joakim Noah Arrested In Gainesville Sunday Morning
- Noah Out for Olympics
- BREWER, NOAH WORK OUT FOR SUNS
- Florida Women's Basketball Drops Regular Season Finale to Alabama
- Gator Hoops Tips Off Regular Season; Soccer Wins Versus Ole Miss
- Gator Softball Racks Up Regular Season Awards