Kevin O'Sullivan Proud of Gators Fight
GAINESVILLE- The Florida baseball team is preparing to head to LSU for a weekend SEC series.
The Gators head into the games much different than the team they were a month ago.
A much improved record is due in large part to the hitting of Justin Shafer, Vickash Ramjit and Taylor Gushue. Combined with Florida's defense and pitching, the Gators are making a run in conference play.
Head coach Kevin O'Sullivan says the teams fight has made him proud.
- As Gator Baseball Moves To CWS, O'Sullivan Appreciates Help From Fellow Coaches
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- O'Sullivan to Head Gator Baseball Team
- O'Sullivan Embraces Learning Experience in Omaha
- Possible Cause of Kevin Ware's Broken Leg
- SFC Proud of Athletic Successes
- Kevin Nelson -- Scholar/Athlete of the Week
- "Shooting For Home" Captures Story of Kevin Bradshaw
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Durkin Says Gators Linebackers Are Fighting For Playing Time