Marissa Lee and Jimmie Taylor Sign to Play Basketball in College
GAINESVILLE / LIVE OAK - Marissa Lee will continue her basketball playing days after signing to play at St. Thomas University in Miami next year.
Lee was a four year starter at Gainesville High School.
Over at Suwannee High School Jimmie Taylor is leaving as one of the most decorated basketball players in program history.
Averaging 24 points per game, the second highest in class 5A, Taylor will attend Rider University in New Jersey next year.
- Bell's Olivia Bailey Signs To Play College Basketball
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Jimmy Jones III Signs to Play Baseball
- Union County's McAllister, Starling Sign To Play College Ball
- Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
- Columbia Softball Has 3 Sign to Play in College
- Trio of Trenton Tigers Sign to Play in College
- 3 Sign From Buchholz to Play College Football
- Gainesville's Alex Gonzales Signs to Play College Football
- Two Eastside Rams Sign To Play College Football