Marty Liquori Reflects on Boston Bombing
GAINESVILLE- The bombings at the Boston Marathon have affected citizens country wide.
One local individual feels especially close to the situation. Marty Liquori has broadcast many sporting events and as such was present for the attacks at the Munich Olympics in 1972.
He has also called the Boston Marathon and stayed in the area that the bomb went off.
- Marty Liquori Interview: Part 1
- Marty Liquori Interview: Part 2
- Former Gator Runners Safe As Bombs Halt Boston Marathon
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- 2 Dead and Scores Injured in Boston Marathon Bombings
- Feds Seek Suspects, Motive in Boston Bombings
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect is Charged
- Latest Developments on Boston Bombings
- Boston Police: 3 More Suspects in Custody Bombings
- FBI: 3 Suspects in Boston Bombings Identified