Mary Wise Scramble: Raising Money for the PACE Center for Girls
GAINESVILLE - The 14th annual Mary Wise Scramble took place today at the Mark Bostick Golf Course raising over $28,000 for the PACE Center for Girls in Alachua County.
Gator volleyball head coach Mary Wise participated in the scramble 12 years and was instantly hooked on supporting the girls aged 12-17, Weekend Sports Anchor Zach Aldridge has more.
- Gator Volleyball Defeats UCF in Final non-conference Match
- Gator Volleyball and Soccer Pick up Wins
- Gator Volleyball Downs Texas A&M in Straight Sets
- Gator Volleyball Continues Dominance in SEC, Sweeps Arkansas
- Florida Volleyball Continues to Roll, Sweeps Mississippi St.
- Florida VB Wraps up 18-0 SEC Slate; Players, Mary Wise Awarded
- Gator Volleyball Cruises in 1st Round of NCAA Tournament
- Gator Volleyball Outlasts Miami, Headed to Sweet 16
- Mizell Minute: 12-12-14
- Gator Volleyball Team Prepares for Tough Early-Season Schedule