Muschamp Addresses Auburn Allegations Once Again
GAINESVILLE- Gator Head Coach Will Muschamp was asked on Saturday about the allegations brought against him by a former Auburn football player.
Muschamp had released a statement earlier in the week denying the allegations, and stood by that statement once again today, as did Quarterback Jeff Driskel.
- Muschamp Denies Allegations Associated With Auburn Football Report
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Urban Meyer Addresses Florida Allegations and Aaron Hernandez
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Keep Your Distance When School Starts Once Again
- Perry once again files bill to create independent GRU authority board
- Auburn's Jay Prosch on Learning Gus Malzhan's Offense and Auburn Traditions
- Florida AD Jeremy Foley, Will Muschamp Speak on Muschamp/Florida's Future
- Gator Gymnastics Wins Big in Home Opener Over Auburn
- Gator Softball Ends Losing Streak, Downs Auburn