Ocala Breeders Association Full of Kentucky Derby History
GAINESVILLE- The Kentucky Derby has seen it's fair share of Florida bred horses.
Ocala is the horse capital of the world and 2nd in the country in horse sells.
A lot of this history can be seen at the Florida Breeders and Sellers Association Museum which houses everything from Kentucky Derby trophies, to speeding tickets.
TV20's Kassidy Hill took a tour of the museum this week to learn about the roots of Florida racing.
- I'll Have Another Wins 138th Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Winner Orb is Belmont Morning Line Favorite
- Goldencents: Kentucky Derby Horse with Ties to North Central Florida
- Kentucky Derby Field Is Set (With Morning Line Odds)
- Kentucky Derby Preview: Florida Bred Faring Well
- Kentucky Derby Preview
- Luck of the Irish: Eddie Woods Has Broken Another Kentucky Derby Contender
- Two Horses With North Central Florida Ties Lead Kentucky Derby Contenders
- Toby's Corner Ready for Kentucky Derby
- Animal Kingdom, Broken and Trained in North Central Florida, Wins Kentucky Derby