Orange and Blue Debut Preview
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator football team will take the field on Saturday, giving fans a first glance at the 2013 team.
The day will take on a new format from previous years, as it will be more of a practice then an actual game, but still feature some game time situations.
The festivties will start at 10:30 with Gator Walk, then the alumni flag football game at 12:30, followed by the Orange and Blue Debut at 1.
Will Muschamp says his team has made great strides since the Sugar Bowl loss to Louisville and come far in the spring.
- Gators Take the Field: Orange and Blue Debut
- Freshman Made Impression At Orange and Blue Debut
- Changes Outlined For Orange and Blue Debut
- Orange and Blue Debut 2013
- 2015 Orange And Blue Debut
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Del Rio shines in McElwain's 2nd Orange and Blue debut
- Orange And Blue Preview
- Details For Orange and Blue Game
- Gator Volleyball Holds Orange and Blue Game