Pat Summerall Remembered
GAINESVILLE- Lake City native and NFL legend Pat Summerall passed away today at the age of 82.
Summerall is widely considered one of the best in sports announcing. He called 13 Super Bowls, 26 Masters, and 21 US Opens.
In 1994 he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Saints Fall By 4 to Pats, Again, 80-76
- Pats Release Hernandez in Homicide Investigation
- Hubert Mizell Remembers writer Jack Hairston
- Friends, Family Remember Taylor Asbell
- The Team That Won It All: Remembering the 1980 GHS Champions
- Gator Players and Coaches Remember Favorite Holiday Moment
- Bobby Allison To be Remembered On the Big Screen
- Matt Jackson Remembers 9/11
- Former Gator Larry Travis Remembered at Memorial Service
- Remembering the Radcliffe Family