Sibling Rivalry, Teammate Bond: Gainesville Softball's Donovan Sisters
GAINESVILLE- Gainesville high softball players and sisters Amanda and Tiffany Donovan are true competitors.
When they step on the field for the Purple Hurricanes, this competitvness has helped lead the Canes to a 15-8 record.
Off the field, it results in a good old fashioned sibiling rivalry.
- Gator Softball's Season Comes to an End in WCWS, Falls to Texas
- Megan Bush Leads Gator Softball's Offensive Powerhouse
- Softball's Walton Picks Up 500th Win with Gators; Baseball Routs Rhode Island 22-3
- Gator Softball Players React to Decision on Former Teammates
- Georgia's Lynch and LSU's Mettenberger Bring Their Friendship to SEC Rivalry
- Gainesville Basketball Wins Cross Town Rivalry Game Versus Buchholz
- Soldier Makes Surprise Homecoming At Sister's Softball Game
- Gainesville's Chronister Signs with Florida Softball
- Gator Women's Hoops Jaterra Bonds Named SEC Player of the Week
- Suwannee's Hayes Verbally Commits To Billy Donovan, Gators Basketball