2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
GAINESVILLE- The 2013 class of inductees to the College Football Hall of Fame was announced on Tuesday.
Making the cut was former Gator QB Danny Wuerffel.
Wuerffel led the Gators from 1993-1996 to 4 Conference Championships and the 1996 National Championship, along the way picking up a Heisman trophy and a Florida touchdown record that still stands.
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- Santa Fe College Welcomes Inaugural Hall of Fame Class
- Carlos Alvarez Elected To NCAA College Football Hall of Fame
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- EMMITT SMITH ENSHRINED IN COLLEGE HALL OF FAME
- Marshall to Enter College Hall of Fame
- 2014 Santa Fe College Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub