3 Sign From Buchholz to Play College Football
GAINESVILLE- Three guys from Buchholz High School have signed to play football in college.
KJ Jenkins will be playing cornerback at Jacksonville University.
Kurt Oehlbeck will be walking on at Georgia Southerin University.
And Brock Stalvey will be joining a new wave of football at Southeastern University.
- 3 Sign From Buchholz High School for College Baseball
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Two Eastside Rams Sign To Play College Football
- Gainesville's Alex Gonzales Signs to Play College Football
- Four Buchholz Bobcats Sign College Basketball Letters of Intent
- Former Buchholz Football Standout Playing for National Title
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Marissa Lee and Jimmie Taylor Sign to Play Basketball in College
- Bell's Olivia Bailey Signs To Play College Basketball