Derby Trainer Plesa Pleased With Itsmyluckyday
OCALA- Eddie Plesa says some horses may have better odds in the 139th Kentucky Derby this Saturday (6:24 PM, NBC), but he wouldn't trade Itsmyluckyday for any of them.
With bloodlines that include Triple Crown winners Secratariat (1973) and Seattle Slew (1977), Itsmyluckyday has the pedigree, and the results to show that he's a contender.
Itsmyluckyday won two races earlier this year at Gulfstream Park, and finished second to Orb at the Florida Derby.
Itsmyluckyday trained at Eisaman Equine in Williston with Barry Eisaman before he was sold at aution last year.
- Trainer Likes "Musket Man" to Win Kentucky Derby
- Local Trainer Working with Kentucky Derby Favorite!
- Santa Fe College Volleyball Pleased with Initial Try-Outs
- Gator Players Pleased With Arkansas Win & Ready to Move Forward
- McElwain Pleased with Both Treon Harris and Will Grier After Day 1
- I'll Have Another Wins 138th Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Winner Orb is Belmont Morning Line Favorite
- Derby Winner Orb Arrives In Maryland Ahead of Preakness
- Ocala Breeders Association Full of Kentucky Derby History
- Goldencents: Kentucky Derby Horse with Ties to North Central Florida