Gator Lacrosse Takes Semifinals of ALC Tournament
GAINESVILLE- The University of Florida lacrosse team went into the ALC Tournament Semifinals with a stacked team.
They took every player of the year award possible and then showed why, beating Ohio State 17-3 on Friday afternoon.
They'll now play in the championship game on Sunday in Baltimore.
- Gator Lacrosse Claws Wildcats 14-7, Earn 1st ALC Tournament Title
- UF Lacrosse Team Advances to ALC Tournament Final
- Gator Lacrosse Earns Second Straight ALC Title with 8-7 Win Over Northwestern
- Gator Lacrosse Earns First NCAA Tournament Berth in Program History
- Gator Lacrosse Gets 1st NCAA Tournament Victory, 13-11 Winners Over Stanford
- We're Number One! Gator Lacrosse Top Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Gator Lacrosse Wins Second Round in NCAA Tournament
- Johns Hopkins, Ohio State Advance at ALC Tournament
- Angelo Caruso Previews Florida Lacrosse Semifinal
- Pro Tennis Tournament Taking Place in Gainesville