Hannah Rogers: Dominating in the Circle
GAINESVILLE - Gator softball ace Hannah Rogers has had an amazing year so far, a first team ALL-SEC pitcher of the year to go along with her 28-5 record and 202 strikeouts.
Despite the great numbers Weekend Sports Anchor Zach Aldridge thought he could step into the batters box and get a hit.
- Hannah Rogers Throws No-Hitter as Gators Win 8-0
- Hannah Rogers Nominated for an ESPY
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Hannah Buckler
- Rogers Named SEC Female Athlete of the Year
- Huskies Dominate Gators in Game One of World Series
- Gators Dominate Coaches All-Conference Team
- Gators Dominate Media All-Conference Teams
- Gators Dominate Bearcats to Win Sugar Bowl
- Tigers Dominate Gators on Hardwood
- #3 Gators Dominate #10 Nebraska in Season's First Gymnastics Meet