High School Signings: St. Francis and Williston
GAINESVILLE- School is wrapping up but there are still some high schoolers signing to play college athletics in the fall.
At St. Franics, three students put their name on the dotted line. Megan Lee and Kathryn Herrington signed for volleyball while Steven Bunde is signing for football.
From Williston High School, Nate Watson signed to play basketball for Red Devils Prep.
- High School Volleyball: St. Francis at Oak Hall
- High School Volleyball: Cornerstone vs. St. Francis
- High School Football Preview: St. Francis
- St. Francis Girls Soccer Defeats Williston, Forest Boys Remain Undefeated on Soccer Pitch
- Two St. Francis Wolves Sign To Play Collegiate Athletics
- Malu(Eastside), Three St. Francis Wolves Sign to Play College Ball
- St. Francis' Tucker Signs with Lawrence University
- Lafayette Repeats as 1A Volleyball Champs! St. Francis Also Advances to First-Ever Final in School History
- High School Volleyball: St. Johns at Oak Hall
- High School Roundup: Spring Football Williston vs. Interlachen