High School Spring Football Practice Update: Hawthorne, Eastside
GAINESVILLE/HAWTHORNE- Eastside and Hawthorne High School may be right down the road from one another, but the two have entered spring practice off of vastly different 2012 seasons.
The Rams made the state playoffs, winning a playoff game for the first time since 2006.
Meanwhile, the Hornets went 0-10 last year, but head coach Ellis Walker says the Hornets refuse to be anyone's "doormat" in 2013.
- Spring Football Practice Report: PK Yonge and Hawthorne
- Area Teams Waste No Time On Day 1 of High School Football Practice
- High School Football: North Marion 35-Eastside 0
- High School Football Previews: Eastside and Oak Hall
- High School Football Preview: Hawthorne
- High School Spring Football Continued on Friday
- High School Roundup: Spring Football Williston vs. Interlachen
- High School Roundup: Spring Football
- High School Roundup: Spring Football Night 2
- High School Football Spring Game Roundup