Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
GAINESVILLE- Rising senior forward Will Yeguete (Bordeaux, France) underwent an arthroscopic debridement on his right knee Wednesday morning at UF Health Shands Hospital. Recovery is initially projected at four months.
Yeguete was second on the Gators with 5.8 rebounds per game last season.
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
- Tebow has Surgery
- Jeff Driskel has Successful Surgery
- Medical Spotlight: Makoplasty Adds Precision to Knee Replacement Surgery
- Pig on Wheels Has Surgery
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- Cornelius Ingram Misses Practice with Knee Injury
- Yeguete Ruled Out Versus Alabama
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime