Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
GAINESVILLE- Rising senior forward Will Yeguete (Bordeaux, France) underwent an arthroscopic debridement on his right knee Wednesday morning at UF Health Shands Hospital. Recovery is initially projected at four months.
Yeguete was second on the Gators with 5.8 rebounds per game last season.
- Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- Jeff Driskel has Successful Surgery
- Tebow has Surgery
- Medical Spotlight: Makoplasty Adds Precision to Knee Replacement Surgery
- Your Health: Robotic Precision For Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Pig on Wheels Has Surgery
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime