Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
GAINESVILLE- Both Jonathon Crawford and Tyler Danish now have to decide whether they want to play for the Florida Gator baseball team next year after the Gators junior and the high school senior were both selected in the first two rounds of the MLB draft.
Crawford was taken with the 20th overall pick by the Detroit Tigers, while Danish, a right-handed pitcher out of Durant High, was selected 55th overall by the Chicago White Sox.
- Four Gators Selected Over Final Two Days of MLB Draft
- Greg Larson Final Gator Selected in MLB Draft, Other Notable Mentions
- Future, Current Gators Drafted on Day Two of MLB Draft
- Four More Gators Drafted in MLB Draft
- Florida's Richie Martin Drafted 20th Overall by Athletics
- Murphy Selected By Bulls In 2nd Round of NBA Draft
- Many Gators Taken on Day 2 of MLB Draft
- Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- Florida's Tomlinson Ties For 2nd, Gators 4th at Suntrust Gator Invitational