Gator Pitcher Johnny Magliozzi Signs with Mets
GAINESVILLE- Gator baseball pitcher Johnny Magliozzi has elected to forego his last two years of eligibility with Kevin O'Sullivan's team.
The Gator closer was a 17th round draft pick by the New York Mets in the 2013 MLB Draft, and as of June 25, he has signed a contract with the team.
Magliozzi had 57 strikeouts with a 2.67 ERA in 67 innings.
- Dash Winningham Spoke to TV20 Before Signing with Mets
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- Pitchers Throw Combined Shutout as Gator Baseball Beats UCF
- Bruins Pitchers Freeze Gators at College World Series
- Former Florida Gator Matt den Dekker is Called Up to Big Leagues with the New York Mets
- Santa Fe College Baseball Pitcher Honored Second Team All- American
- Williston Wins Pitcher's Duel Over Ft. White
- Gatornationals Preview With Johnny And Shane Gray
- One Voice: Johnny Nichols
- Johnny Butterflies; Manziel Prepares for Heisman Announcement