Gator Track and Field Return Home After Winning National Championship
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator Track and Field team clinched a NCAA National Championship this past weekend in Eugene, Oregon.
The match was a tie, and the title is shared with Texas A&M, and it makes for the Gators track teams 5th national title in the past 4 years (3 outdoor, 2 indoor).
After a full day of traveling, the Gators returned home to Gainesville late Sunday night and were greeted by fans, family, and even coaches from the Florida Athletic Program.
Senior Omar Craddock says this has been the teams goal all season long.
- Gator Men's Track & Field Takes Home SEC Outdoor Championship
- Gators Track and Field On the Board On Day 2 of NCAA Championships
- Gators Men's and Women's Track and Field Finish Second at SEC Outdoor Championships
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gator Women's Track and Field Wins SEC Title, Men Finish Second
- Gator Mens Track and Field Win 1st SEC Indoor Title Since '04
- Gator Basketball Returns Home After Final Four
- Florida Track and Field Team Experiences Scary Plane Ride Home
- Buchholz Track and Field Wins 11th-Straight Boys County Title
- Florida Track and Field Player Kicked Off Team After Arrest