Mike Peterson Football Camp & Family Fun Day Planned for Saturday
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator linebacker Mike Peterson and Alachua native has returned home for the weekend.
Peterson will be holding his annual BRING IT Youth Football Camp and Fun Day on Saturday.
The camp is from 9am-1pm at Santa Fe High School and free to the first 200 people. Boys and girl ages 10-18 are welcome to partcipate.
The following Fun Day will be from 1-5 pm at the Hal Brady Recreational Center. Peterson ask that everyone bring one canned good to donate to the homeless.
For more information, visit the Mike Peterson Foundation website.
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Mike Peterson Football Camp
- Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue
- Urban Translator: Mike Peterson
- Urban Translator: Mike Peterson (Part 2)