Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
GAINESVILLE- Durant High School's Tyler Danish spent his senior year with the Cougars building quite a pitching resume.
He finished with 156 strikeouts and a 0.00 ERA.
Danish was committed to the Florida Gators but was drafted 55th overall in the MLB draft by the Chicago White Sox.
TV20's Kassidy Hill spent some time with Danish to find out what it took for him to make his choice.
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
- Mississippi QB Ryan Buchanan Chooses Ole Miss Over Florida Gators
- Gator Baseball Earns Series Win Over Ole Miss and Gator Sports Recap
- Green Wave Rolls Over Gator Baseball at NCAA Regional
- Gator Baseball Gets Series Win Over Tennessee
- Gator Baseball Stays Perfect with 9-3 Win Over Boston College
- Gator Baseball Back On Track With 2-1 Victory Over Gamecocks
- Gator Baseball Gets Sixth 3-Game Sweep with 9-1 Victory Over Vols
- Gator Baseball Gets Fifth Straight SEC Series, 8-1 Winners Over Rebels
- Gator Baseball Rides Solo HR, Defense to 4-1 Victory Over William & Mary