Billy Donovan Looking for Overseas Play to Help Michael Frazier II
Published July 11th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Gator basketball rising sophomore Michael Frazier II won gold with Team USA at the FIBA 19 and under world championships, head coach Billy Donovan says playing with great competition made him better.
- Billy Donovan Expecting Big Play From His Big Men in 2013-2014
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Frazier is SEC Player of the Week/Good Singer
- Florida Mens Basketball Season Preview
- Florida Routs Yale, Wins 85-47
- Gator Men Rout Jacksonville, Women Nip Stetson
- Florida Edges Past Arkansas 57-56
- Gators Fall to Kentucky 68-61; Wildcats Remain Undefeated
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team