Brantley Quarterback Camp Gives High Schoolers A Chance To Learn Fundamentals
GAINESVILLE- As a Florida Gator football family legacy, the Brantleys of Ocala have years of quarterbacking experience and football camps.
John Brantley III and John Brantley IV have taken that knowledge and are using it to pay it forward with young quarterbacks from the North Central Florida area.
The Brantleys hosted a day long QB Camp at Trinity Catholic High School to help teach the young guys about the basics and work ethic.
Twelve quarterbacks were brought in along with two of their receivers and TV20's Kassidy Hill also showed up to see what lessons were being taught.
- Learning From The Best: Brantley Quarterback Camp
- First Annual Brantley Quarterback Camp
- My Brother's Keeper Program at Santa Fe Gives High Schoolers a Taste of College Life
- 10th Annual Dan Cross All Fundamentals Basketball Camp
- CJ Spiller and Gerard Warren FUNdamentals Football Camp
- Dan Cross' All Fundamentals Basketball Camp
- 4th Annual Pop Williams Rising Stars Youth Fundamental Basketball Camp
- Dan Cross All-Fundamentals Camp Reaches 11th Year
- Former Gator Dan Cross Hosts 12th Annual All-Fundamentals Camp
- Brantley Gets Second Chance as Spring Practice Gets Underway