Florida Athletics Receiving a New Slogan
GAINESVILLE- The University Athletic Association of Florida has put together a new slogan for the athletics department and are debuting it in The Swamp at the start of football season.
The slogan "It's Great to be a Florida Gator" has been chosen for the department's all encompassing marketing slogan.
The phrase is one famliar to Gator fans as it has been apart of a cheer for years.
Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing Martin Salamone says UAA choose the phrase because it evicts the emotion that every Gator fan cherishes from games.
The slogan is being used on signs, twitter campaigns, and most notably, on a wing wall in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- SEC Awards Shared Throughout Florida Athletics
- Bivins Twins Sign Athletic Scholarships to South Florida
- North Central Florida Athletes Sign National Letters of Intent
- Florida's Richie Martin Drafted 20th Overall by Athletics
- Three North Central Florida Athletes Sign to Compete at the Next Level
- "Green" UF Athletics Facility Receives Special Recognition
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Florida Hires Dale Schultz as New Head Diving Coach
- Florida Preparing for New Mizzou Quarterback, Same Productive Offense
- Former Florida Gator Matt den Dekker is Called Up to Big Leagues with the New York Mets