Former Gator Murphy Introduced to Chicago Media
GAINESVILLE- Erik Murphy is changing jersey numbers- but the Chicago Bulls are hoping not playing styles-as he moves to his new NBA home.
Murphy was introduced to Chicago media Monday morning, donning the jersey number 31, a switch from his 33 with the Florida Gators.
Murphy and former Gator Joakim Noah (2004-'07) are now the second pair of Gator teammates in the NBA along with Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem.
- Gators Gymnastics Gets Comfortable Win vs. Illinois-Chicago
- Gator Basketball Players Larson, Murphy Get Charges Reduced
- Perfect Night For Murphy Leads to Big Win For Gators Basketball Over Wisconsin
- Murphy Likely Out, Boynton Regaining Form For Gator Mens Hoops
- Gator Basketball: The Murphy Factor
- Gators Tyler Murphy Getting Valuable Experience
- Tyler Murphy Ready for His Moment; Gators to Use Running Back by Committee
- Murphy Game Time Decision; Gators Looking to Curb Penalties
- Gator Quarterback Tyler Murphy Transfers
- Billy Donovan Recaps Memphis Win; Gators Get Transfer with Alex Murphy