Gator Football Receives Commitment from 2015 Wide Receiver
GAINESVILLE- The 2013 edition of Friday Night Lights is already paying off for the Florida Gators Football team.
Following the July 26 event, the Gators picked up their first commit for the 2015 class with wide receiver Da'vante Phillips.
The 6-1 Phillips is ranked is the number 11 player in the country in his class in the rankings by ESPN.
Phillips attented Miami Central High School and has received offers from Miami, Florida State and Alabama among others.
His high school teammate is Gator running back commit Dalvin Cook, and Phillips says Cook played a large role in his choice to eventually commit with the Gators.
- Gator Football Lands Wide Receiver Recruit
- Yahoo!Sports Article Incriminates Two Gator Players, Gators Wide Receivers Coach
- Gators Wide Receivers Taking Advantage Of Opportunities
- Gators OC Pease Says Wide Receivers Should Be On Guard
- Gators Wide Receivers Coach Hill Resigns
- Gators Flip WR Commit From FSU
- Gator Pick Up Commit from Nolan Kelleher
- Friday Night Lights Yields Two More Gator Football Commits
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013