Gators Offensive Line Heads Into 2013 with Veteran Experience
GAINESVILLE- At the conclusion of the 2012 season, the Florida football offensive line had helped pave the way for 188 yards per game, good enough for third best in the SEC.
However, they fell behind in passing, with the fewest in the league. The line also allowed 39 sacks during the season.
But as the 2013 season approaches, Jon Halapio says the line is more experienced and coheasive in a way that Driskel can trust.
- Gator Offensive Line Looks to Gel Before Season Opener
- Gators Offensive Line On A Mission
- Gators Offensive Line Hoping to Put On Better Performance Against Missouri
- Gators Hire Mike Summers as Offensive Line Coach
- Gators Offensive Line Struggling; Muschamp Looking for Change
- Battle of the Trenches: UF Offensive Line vs. LSU Defensive Line
- Top Offensive Line Recruit Laremy Tunsil Having Fun With College Decision
- Meyer Expects More From Offensive Line
- Gator Hoops Counting On Experience To Help In Tourney
- Gators Tyler Murphy Getting Valuable Experience