Georgia's Lynch and LSU's Mettenberger Bring Their Friendship to SEC Rivalry
GAINESVILLE- As an Athens, GA native and short time Georiga Bulldog, LSU QB Zach Mettenberger formed a quick friendship with Georgia tight end Arthur Lynch.
Mettenberger is now in Baton Rouge but the friendship continues and the two tell TV20's Kassidy Hill that it will only make their matchup (the schools play each other on Sept. 28) that much more fun.
- Gators Prepare for LSU's Running Attack
- LSU QB Zach Mettenberger Backtracks After Saying Tim Tebow Has Bad Mechanics
- SEC Football Scheduling Decisions Keep Rivalries Intact
- Sibling Rivalry, Teammate Bond: Gainesville Softball's Donovan Sisters
- MEDIA PICK LSU TO WIN SEC TITLE
- LSU Takes Out Top-seed Florida in SEC Tourney
- Florida To Meet LSU Basketball In SEC Tourney Quarterfinals
- LSU Hands Gators First SEC Loss of Season 17-6
- Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC with Sweep of Georgia