Never Say Never, Regas Woods Reaching Goals in Track
OCALA - Regas Wood lost both of his legs due to a sickness at the age of two, but thanks to three words he lives by "never say never" he never let his limb loss prevent him from running track.
Regas was named to the US Paralympic Team and will compete in the Paralympic World Championships in Lyon, France.
- RNC Committee Says It's on Track to Meet Goals
- Karla Claudio Reaching Goals with Santa Fe Softball
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Gainesville Reaching Affirmative Action Hiring Goals?
- Using Technology To Help Keep Fitness Goals on Track
- Gators Soccer Scores Goals, Chance to Achieve Goals, With 3-1 Win Over Arkansas
- Tiger Woods Captures 1st PGA Tour Win Since 2009
- Luck of the Irish: Eddie Woods Has Broken Another Kentucky Derby Contender
- Scholar/Athlete of the Week for 12/24/09- Summer Woods
- Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed