Spurrier Talks Clowney, Bulldogs
GAINESVILLE- Whether he's in Florida or South Carolina, Steve Spurrier says he still loves to beat the Georgia Bulldogs.
That was one of the topics of discussion with the former Gators and current Gamecocks head coach as he stopped to chat with WCJB TV20 at SEC Media Days.
Also on the docket, discussing Jadeveon Clowney's Heisman chances for this coming season. Spurrier said a field goal or two (which helped Spurrier win his Heisman for Florida in 1966) might not be such a bad idea for Clowney.
- SEC Media Day 3; Spurrier, Palmer Talk 2014 Gator Football
- Gator Football Preparing for Gamecocks Clowney
- South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney to Play Next Year
- Spurrier Admits "Honest Mistake" in Tebow-Gate!
- Spurrier Solves Tebow Mystery
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Gators Roll Past Spurrier's Gamecock's 44-11
- Driskel Is Heir To Legacy Started By Spurrier
- Spurrier Suggests Pay for Play
- Gator Hoops Dominates Bulldogs on the Road