Andre Debose's Last Shot
GAINESVILLE- Andre Debose was supposed to be the star of the 2009 Gator football recruiting class, the five star prospect wide receiver was heralded as the next Percy Harvin by then head coach Urban Meyer.
But after knee surgery forced him to redshirt his freshman year Debose has yet to truly produce in the three seasons since.
Amassing only 29 catches for a total of 4 touchdowns the redshirt senior knows his only and only last chance starts now as Zach Aldridge tells us.
- Searching For the Lost Mojo of Andre Debose
- Andre Debose Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Last Second Shot for Lady Saints Doesn't Fall, Lose to Lady Patriots 63-62
- Marion Deputies Search For Man Who Shot Andre Thomas
- Debose Out for the Season
- DeAndre Jordan Dunk: Video Breakdown
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- Tim Tebow's Last Game In The Swamp
- Hotel Sales Up from Last Year's Gatornationals
- Sales Tax Holiday's Last Day