Brady's Injury Could Signal Reps for Tebow
GAINESVILLE-A knee injury to New England Patriots starting quarterback Tom Brady on Wednesday could lead to former Gator Tim Tebow getting more reps in the Patriots next game on Friday.
Brady's injury did not seem severe, as he walked away on his own strength, but any time that Brady rests could be valuable game experience for Tebow, who celebrated his 26th birthday on Wednesday.
- Tebow's Concussion Highlights Common Sports Injury
- Tebow Suffers Hand Injury
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- New Yellow Turn Arrows Send 'Mixed Signals' to Drivers
- Gainesville Eyesore's Transformation Signals Change
- Check Out Tebow's New 'Do!
- Tebow Frustrated with Florida's Offensive Problems
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- Tim Tebow's First NFL Debut
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's