Brady's Injury Could Signal Reps for Tebow
GAINESVILLE-A knee injury to New England Patriots starting quarterback Tom Brady on Wednesday could lead to former Gator Tim Tebow getting more reps in the Patriots next game on Friday.
Brady's injury did not seem severe, as he walked away on his own strength, but any time that Brady rests could be valuable game experience for Tebow, who celebrated his 26th birthday on Wednesday.
- Beef O' Brady's Super Bowl Tips
- Tebow's Concussion Highlights Common Sports Injury
- Tebow Suffers Hand Injury
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- New Yellow Turn Arrows Send 'Mixed Signals' to Drivers
- Gainesville Eyesore's Transformation Signals Change
- Check Out Tebow's New 'Do!
- Muschamp Narrowing Reps as Season Draws Closer
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's
- Tebows' Lawyers Issue Cease and Desist Letter to T-Shirt Company