Cooper Returns to Eagles; Michael Taylor Fears His Mama
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator/Eagles WR Riley Cooper returned to pratice on Tuesday after leaving the team for an excused absence on Friday.
Cooper took an absence to receive counseling after a video surfaced of him using a racial slur at a concert in June.
While meeting with the media, Cooper said he had met with each teammate individually to apologize.
Meanwhile back in Gainesville, TV20's Kassidy Hill asked Gator's Michael Taylor, with so much offseaon trouble surfacing with players, if he were to ever get in trouble, who would he be more scared of? Coach Muschamp, or his mother?
The answer was easy.
- Riley Cooper Excused from Eagles to Seek Counseling
- Gators Run Over Georgia En Route to Dominating Win
- Weather May Not Cooperate as Atlantis Prepares for Return
- Riley Cooper and Chip Kelly Speak on Cooper's Punishment for Racial Slur
- Lawyer Didn't Believe His Innocence Says Frye
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Celebrations 12/2/15
- Officer's Trial in Ferguson, Missouri- Jury Returns Monday
- Gator Softball Stays Perfect Through Weekend, Now 11-0
- Gator Softball Comes from Behind to Win on Senior Day