Gator Linebacker Antonio Morrison Apologizes for Transgressions
GAINESVILLE- Gator linebacker Antonio Morrison made a public apology on Wednesday for the troubles he found himself in over the summer.
The returning sophomore was arrested twice over the summer, once for allegedly punching a bouncer, and another time when police say he was harrasing a police animal.
Morrison says he takes responsibility for his actions, that's he learned from them and he asked to speak with reporters now so that he could clear the air and move on to football.
Now he's just ready to be back with his teammates.
- Gators Linebacker Antonio Morrison Suspended Following Second Arrest
- Antonio Morrison Back on Practice Field
- Antonio Morrison Dash Cam Footage Released
- Antonio Morrison Standing Out on Defense
- The Injury Toll Rises: Gators LB Morrison Done For Season
- State Attorney Dismisses Charges Against Gators LB Morrison
- Gators LB Morrison Released From Jail, Kava Lounge Releases Statement
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
- Durkin Says Gators Linebackers Are Fighting For Playing Time
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play