Gators Open Up 2nd Practice of Fall
GAINESVILLE- The Gator football team held their second open practice of fall camp on Saturday.
Players split up into first, second, and third teams with several players stood out.
Quinton Dunbar and Demarcus Robinson both made nice plays at the wide receiver position.
Matt Jones came out to watch the team for a few minutes. He still isn't allowed to practice while recovering from a viral infection.
Early Saturday the first pre-season AP Poll was released with Florida ranking number 10.
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Gators Start Fall Practice
- Gator Football Practice Open to the Public
- Gator Football Holds First Open Practice
- Gator Football Open Practice Schedule Set
- Gainesville High Makes Furious 2nd Half Rally, But Fall Short to Wolfson
- Roster Spots Up For Grab During Fall Practice
- Gator Baseball Team Wins Series vs. Kentucky, Moves Into Tie For 2nd In SEC East
- Gator Lacrosse Advances to NCAA 2nd Round with 6-4 Win over Albany