Gators Open Up 2nd Practice of Fall
GAINESVILLE- The Gator football team held their second open practice of fall camp on Saturday.
Players split up into first, second, and third teams with several players stood out.
Quinton Dunbar and Demarcus Robinson both made nice plays at the wide receiver position.
Matt Jones came out to watch the team for a few minutes. He still isn't allowed to practice while recovering from a viral infection.
Early Saturday the first pre-season AP Poll was released with Florida ranking number 10.
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- 2014 Florida Football Fall Open Practice Schedule
- Gator Soccer Opens Season with 2nd Straight Win
- Gator Football Holds First Open Practice
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices
- Gator Football Practice Open to the Public
- Vernon Hargreaves Injury Scare: Gators First Open Practice
- Gator Football Open Practice Schedule Set
- Gators Start Fall Practice